Can I have a bite?

Eating. Drinking. Sometimes at home, sometimes on the town.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Only 9 days left and it's hard to remember....

...to write something here every single day. I have to do it when I wake up or it's a crapshoot as to whether I'll remember. Lately, the colder nights and rainy, dark mornings keep me cozy in bed later and later. That and I consulting gig I have requires late night work that makes me want to get off the computer as fast as I can.

Today is exciting because I get to pick up a monster sized turkey and some mashed potatoes & gravy. Now I understand why many moms I know have a second fridge. That turkey is going to dwarf my fridge, therefore it shall reside in Kate's welcoming fridge and I'll hold onto the mashed potatoes & gravy.

I can't believe how I'm getting so caught up in planning and cooking for Thanksgiving, but at the same time I'm so excited to be doing it on my own (with a friend, actually) for the first time. I feel like I have something to prove to my own excellent chef mom.

I have to go to work now, or I'd make this post better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home